Thursday, December 17, 2009

Merry Christmas


Ezri had very nice manners, and politely asked Santa for a "Dancing Dora and the Crystal Kingdom Doll." Santa then asked, "is there anything else you want?"

Ezri's eyes about popped out of her head. Her little feet kicked up and down and she looked at me like, "I can ask for more than one thing!!??" I nodded at her and said, "go ahead. . . "

She started asking for diamonds, diamond necklaces, diamond butterfly rings . . .
Santa looked at me like, "What the heck?"

It was neat. He gave her an ornament that you hang on your tree with a list of things you want Santa to leave. Then Santa can check it when he comes to your house. I thought that was pretty clever. Ezri filled it out in the car and told me, "Santa can read kids' handwriting, even when moms can't," so it was all done.

I was going to ask the lady to take another shot that showed Ezri's boots better, but glanced back at the line of kids waiting, and Santa didn't seem to want Zain on his knee any more than Zain wanted to be on Santa's knee - and thought I better not. Her boots are super cute, and you will just have to take my word for it!

Merry Christmas!~

1 comments:

Jessica said...

I love this photo. I hope you have it framed somewhere.
Diamonds! Too funny! Maren asked for candy last year.